Career Opportunities with Power Systems Inc. of Florida
Power Systems Inc. of Florida strives to provide to our customers quality service and support which is directly attributable to our staff. PSIF seeks educated, talented and dedicated people to join our team and assist us with our goal of the customer comes first. PSIF offers our associates fulfilling careers, continuing education, excellent benefits, and challenging roles.
To be considered for employment, please read over the current job openings if available.
If you are interested please forward a copy of your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
1) Territory Openings (Call for specific locations)”
Power Systems Inc of Florida, a leading technical fluid power distributor serving OEM and end user accounts, is looking for a Controls / Fluid Power outside sales person to manage a territory.
The fluid power sales person will incorporate sales of technical fluid power components, automation, and controls equipment and aggressively obtain and build relationships with new and existing customers throughout the territory. Qualifications include being self-motivated, energetic, excellent relationship builder, and the ability to close a sale successfully. In addition, the candidate must be well-versed in machine controls, automation, pneumatic and hydraulic control systems. Mechanical aptitude and market knowledge are strong advantages. This position offers challenge, great compensation and benefits, and advancement opportunity.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a career minded individual to manage and grow an established but high growth potential existing regional customer base.
- Employee will be provided a list of current customers some of whom have been buying from PSI for 28 years. Will be expected to maintain/increase business at those customers and also add new accounts to the territory.
- Sales Rep will visit customers to determine product/project needs, troubleshoot when necessary.
- PSIF supplies laptop, cell phone, car allowance, sales leads.
- Previous technical sales with experience in motion control, automation and fluid power a plus.
- A good mechanical aptitude is preferred along with a good base understanding of automation technology.
- College degree preferred; will accept equivalent sales and/or technical experience applicable to the industry
- 5 years experience in related business and/or 5 years experience in consultative, industrial sales
- Strong mechanical aptitude and technical skills demonstrable to all audiences
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Strong organizational skills for quotes, documentation, time management, and prioritization
- Specific certifications from professional organizations desirable
In summary the candidate needs….
- Knowledge of:
- Fluid power systems, applications, and designs
- Selling and closing techniques
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
- Skilled In:
- Customer service
- Demonstrating initiative, ambition, and self-motivation
- Communicating effectively verbally and in writing
- Organization and planning of short and long term projects/assignments
- Ability to:
- Handle multiple projects using independent judgement
- Problem solve and implement recommendations
- Meet deadlines/quotas
- Achieve established sales goals
- Put others at ease
- Collaborate with a diverse group of people
Competitive benefits package includes salary, medical, dental, vision, life, vacation/personal days, and 401k.
Phone: (321) 636-0085
Fax: (321) 636-0091
2) Fabrication Technician
We are seeking a motivated multi-faceted individual to fill a mechanical technician position. Responsibilities include fabrication of hydraulic systems, welding, plumbing, and general sub assembly of components and systems. Prior experience required with a minimum 3years.
Full Time M-F 8:00 to 5:00, Hourly wage based on experience, paid vacation, health benefits, 401K option. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Background in Industrial related maintenance and component systems.
- Sound Mechanical Aptitude
- Good mechanical diagnostic and analytical skills.
- Possesses a strong desire to learn new technologies and able to comprehend complex mechanical components and systems
- Previous stable work history.
- Safety minded individual with a positive attitude.
- Capability of minimum travel as required.
- Able to work independently with little guidance.
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Team player who is dependable and trustworthy.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems preferred
- Understanding of Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Electric Control Systems Required
- Troubleshoot and/or repair major and minor mechanical problems using general shop tools and/or power tools.
- Perform on-site service calls for maintenance and repair and system start ups when required..
- Welding and soldering ability
- Ability to work from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
Phone: (321) 636-0085
Fax: (321) 636-0091